Leadership Presence Executive CoachingA recent study shows that 61 percent of leadership presence is attributed to a quality of gravitas.
How can today’s determined, yet overburdened, leaders walk their talk and act as role models for the brand values and priorities they espouse, all while simultaneously shepherding initiatives from creation to implementation in a high-demand work environment? When all is said and done, it’s the moment-to-moment choices and decisions that enable effective leaders to both model and implement the skills necessary to exceed expectations.
At SMG we believe that by creating a dedicated way of being, versus a default one, leaders bring their brand promise into every interaction across the board. The results of which are higher performance, greater influence and increased competence, cooperation and engagement with their staff, colleagues, customers, industry and the public at large.
In the SMG three- to six-month executive coaching program for leadership presence, founder Karen Tiber Leland works one on one to help the executive clarify their unique executive brand and then translate that into a series of targeted projects specific to each leader’s scope of responsibility and goals. The projects are designed to meet the following criteria:
- Directly benefit the individual’s executive presence, resulting in an increased leadership capability.
- Directly benefit the individual’s work group, segment or company at large, via the implementation of the Executive Presence Projects.
- Directly work toward outcomes that go beyond “feel good” to practical application on the job and/or in the leader’s overall career.
- Be actionable and observable in present day and immediate future work-life situations.
- Can be completed or can achieve substantial progress within a three- to six-month time frame.
For more information on the SMG executive coaching program for leadership presence, please contact us to schedule a complimentary 15-minute telephone consultation.