Go Beyond Branding Your Business to Building Your Reputation.
At SMG, we believe strong executive branding involves taking a series of actions that are distinct from, and go beyond the branding of your business.
For C-suite executives & high-end entrepreneurs, we create and implement a highly customized path for you in the areas of Personal/Executive Presence, Reputation Management, Content Marketing, Thought Leadership, and Brand Collateral.
Far from being a luxury or an exercise in ego, building an executive brand is a requirement in today’s business world.
Trusted Executive Branding Partner
Karen Tiber Leland is the founder of Sterling Marketing Group, a branding & marketing strategy firm helping CEO’s, executives, and entrepreneurs, build stronger personal, team and business brands. Her clients include: Apple, AT&T, LinkedIn, Marriott, and Google. She is the best-selling author of twelve traditionally published books, which have sold more than 450,000 copies. Her latest is The Brand Mapping Strategy: Design, Build and Accelerate Your Brand. Karen has spoken at Harvard, Stanford, American Management Associaion and TedX. She is a frequent guest of the media and has been interviewed by New York Times, Today Shoe, Fox, CNBC, Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur and many others.
For more information, check out Karen’s video series on CEO and Executive Branding.
The SMG Executive Brand Matrix©
- Manage your online presence and practice Executive Brand reputation management.
- Create your executive presence and brand by design instead of default.
- Establish your unique style of thought leadership through speaking and publishing.
- Implement a content marketing strategy for your Executive Brand.
- Create your key personal Executive Brand marketing collateral.
- Secure placement in popular media (television, radio, print, podcasts and online).
- Create online social media campaigns to build brand, drive traffic, and increase followers.
- Write and promote eBooks, traditional books, and book proposals.
- Write, design and build a powerful Executive Brand LinkedIn profile that acts as a hub for your personal brand.
Educate yourself about Executive Brand
- Establish Your Thought Leadership Role as a CEO
- Creating a Brand That Drives Your CEO Reputation
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes Leaders Make in Managing Their Brands
- What Every CEO Should Consider Before Writing a Book to Build Their Business and Personal Brand
- Essential Ways to Build a Personal CEO Digital Brand
- CEO Branding In a Post Covid World