Being a Social CEO Is Not an Option, It’s a Responsibility.
The main benefits of being a social CEO include:
Trusted Social Media Partner
Karen Tiber Leland is the founder of Sterling Marketing Group, a branding & marketing strategy firm helping CEO’s, executives, and entrepreneurs, build stronger personal, team and business brands. Her clients include: Apple, AT&T, LinkedIn, Marriott, and Google. She is the best-selling author of twelve traditionally published books, which have sold more than 450,000 copies. Her latest is The Brand Mapping Strategy: Design, Build and Accelerate Your Brand. Karen has spoken at Harvard, Stanford, American Management Associaion and TedX. She is a frequent guest of the media and has been interviewed by New York Times, Today Shoe, Fox, CNBC, Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur and many others.
At SMG, we have more than 15 years of experience creating and executing customized social media management packages for CEOs and their companies on behalf of their brands.
What’s your social CEO Score?
The SMG Concentric Circles of Content©
We offer soup-to-nuts social media management packages
- Create customized content and images
- Shape your on-brand and authentic voice
- Post content 3 times a week
- Create an editorial calendar based on thought leadership
- Get your LinkedIn profile up to speed
- Strike a balance between personal and business
- Design your CEO Brand Strategy
- Determine the best social channels for your brand
- Increase following and engagement
- Measure social media impact
Assess Your CEO Brand, Audience & Goals
Develop A Social Media Strategy & Editorial Calendar Based On our “Concentric Circles of Content©” Model
Create Engaging, On Brand Social Media Content & Post 3x A Week
Analyze Content Impact & Adjust as Needed