If You Don’t Define Your Brand, Someone Else Will.
SMG Brand Mapping Strategy
This is a starting point for all of our personal branding services work. This process focuses on discovering and honing the nine essential elements of an engaging and effective executive, CEO or personal brand. We powerfully assist our clients in clarifying their unique brand narrative, promise, and position.
We have helped CEOs, executives, authors & entrepreneurs dramatically turn up the volume on their personal brands including:
- Get profiled in Arianna Huffington’s latest book, “Thrive.”
- Get booked on The Today Show, resulting in closing a multinational client.
- Secure a six-figure book deal based on a well-positioned book proposal.
- Make the New York Times Best Seller list.
- Score media coverage on CNN and MSNBC.
- 25% increase in investor funding over prior capital raise.
- Quickly attain the perfect CEO job in a highly competitive field.
- Achieve promotion to a prestigious international C-suite position.
7 Reasons Why SMG is a Good Partner to Bring Your
Brand to the Next Level.
20+ Years of expertise
in the area of personal, CEO, & business branding/marketing.
Management consulting background
Karen has worked on employee engagement, leadership development, and customer engagement projects around the world. We deeply understand how to create Branding From The Inside Out.
Private concierge service
Unlike many firms where the people who head the project don’t do the work, our projects are exclusively executed by our founder Karen Tiber Leland.
Proven track record
of best practices & success in a wide variety of organizations & industries around the world.
Long-term brand equity
A one-time investment with us yields a distinctive brand identity, messaging, and strategy and helps secure a strong, long-term brand position.
Knows how to tell a story
Karen Tiber Leland is an award-winning writer, best-selling author, working actor, television reporter, and exhibiting artist.
Unparalleled performance guarantee
that says the work we do is not complete until we deliver what we promise. We don’t work on a retainer model, but rather on mutually agreed-upon deliverables.