Business Branding & MarketingStrategies and Services to Expand Your Reach, Reputation and Top-Line Revenue
You can’t just declare yourself a thought (or industry) leader; instead, you need to rise to a level of expertise or excellence that results in people (including media, industry leaders, clients, etc.) seeking your company out as a recognized authority.
The problem is that most companies are so busy working on their day-to-day business that they don’t have the time or knowledge needed to do the branding and marketing required to build their business. At SMG we engage our clients in our proprietary Marketing Mastery Pyramid Process — a three-step journey that organically grows businesses, divisions, and specific marketing projects, from platform development through brand building, and lands them squarely in thought/industry leadership.
In this intensive process, SMG takes a comprehensive approach that integrates business development, branding, content/Internet marketing, public relations and social media. We provide you with the front-end consulting and back-end implementation needed to get your message out to the public, preferred potential customers and targeted media. Projects, which are customized based on your unique needs and objectives, run from 3 to 12 months and may include:
- Outreach to popular media including national television, radio and print.
- Creation of online social media campaigns to create awareness, increase followers & drive traffic.
- Outlining and pursuing specific business development opportunities.
- Identifying and pitching partnership and sponsorship opportunities.
- Creating highly positioned content and collateral materials.
- Developing online products from intellectual capital.
- Writing and promoting e-books, traditional books and book proposals.
- Designing brand extension products and businesses.
- Updating your personal social media and online reputation including LinkedIn.
For more information on how SMG can help you and your business reach a level of thought/industry leadership, please contact us to schedule a complimentary 30-minute telephone consultation.