Executive & CEO BrandingFar from being a luxury, an exercise in ego or even a nice-to-have, building an executive or CEO brand is a requirement in our digital world.
Read some of Karen’s articles on executive and CEO branding here:
- Establish Your Thought Leadership Role as a CEO
- Creating a Brand That Drives Your CEO Reputation
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes Leaders Make in Managing Their Brands
- What Every CEO Should Consider Before Writing a Book in 2018 to Build Their Business and Personal Brand
- Essential Ways to Build a Personal CEO Digital Brand
According to the Burson-Marsteller “CEO Reputation Study,” close to 50 percent of the reputation of a company can be attributed to the standing of its CEO. Like it or not, today’s CEO has been pre-cast in the role of their company’s Chief Brand Ambassador. Assuming you have accepted the charge to leverage your personal brand for the good of your organization, SMG can work with you to implement the CEO Branding Matrix to help you get there.
At SMG we believe the path to creating a strong executive and CEO brand involves taking a series of actions that are distinct from, and go beyond, the branding of your business and include the following:
- Managing your online presence and practicing CEO reputation management via LinkedIn (and other social media sites), search engine optimization, web presence and others.
- Creating your executive presence by design instead of default using a personal brand narrative, brand collateral, positioning and personal gravitas.
- Establishing your thought leadership through media exposure, speaking and publishing.
- Implementing a content marketing strategy to get your unique message and expertise across.
For more information on how SMG can help you design and implement your Executive or CEO brand, contact us to schedule a complimentary 30-minute telephone consultation.